Get 65+ Years of Exclusion Experience
The best way to avoid an infestation is to prevent animals from getting in. If you can keep pests out of your home in the first place, you avoid the headache and hassle of removing them from your home. At Woods Pest Control, we can attest that once pests set up shop inside your living space, it takes a lot more effort and time to kick them to the curb!
Our pest exclusion services involve:
- An initial phone call so we can learn about your needs and share details about our approach.
- An inspection of your home from one of our experts.
- Developing a game plan for how to effectively keep critters outdoors where they belong.
- Sealing around doors, crawlspaces, siding, and any other gaps in your home’s exterior.
- A pest-proof home!
Get a Free Estimate
Rats and mice breed rapidly, so once they enter your home, it’s only a matter of time before they multiply, compounding the difficulty of removing them. Our rodent exclusion keeps rats and mice from entering in the first place, saving you time and money.
Rodent exclusion benefits you by:
- Preserving your home from the incessant chewing rodents do.
- Saving you money and time on pest control.
- Safeguarding your family from diseases that rats and mice are known to transmit to humans.
- Keeping your pantry clean and free of rodent droppings.
- Helping you and your loved ones sleep without mice and rats moving in the walls at night.
Bird and Bat Exclusion Services
When birds and bats roost on your property, they can be difficult to expel, especially when they nest in areas high off the ground. These spots can be dangerous to access via ladder, and handling these creatures also presents risks of disease transfer, especially from bats to humans.
Bird proofing and bat-proofing your home go a long way in keeping life simple. Many bird and bat species that might nest in your home are species with lower-than-optimal population counts; exclusion protects them because it precludes having to remove them, which can further threaten a struggling species.
When you partner with us for bat and bird exclusion, we will:
- Come out and inspect your home for spots where birds and bats tend to roost.
- Use a variety of techniques to bar access to these flying creatures, making your home unappealing to them as a shelter.
- Keep your home protected from bats and birds.
Trust in 65+ Years of Experience
When you operate as a pest control and exclusion company for more than half a century, you can’t help but learn some valuable lessons. These include how to best pass on trade knowledge to our staff, what pest exclusion techniques are most effective, and how to consistently meet our customers’ needs. When you work with us, we’ll protect you, your home, and your loved ones long-term!