Rodent Control and Exclusion Near Humboldt County
The thought of rodents living in your home is unsettling. These creatures leave a path of disease and destruction, threatening your family’s health and safety and leaving you to pick up the pieces. Woods Pest Control is a rodent exclusion and control company that has been serving Northern California families since 1954. Our local rodent exterminators will remove vermin quickly and efficiently, while clearly communicating with you during every step of the process.
When you partner with Woods for rodent control in Northern California, we will:
- Conduct a comprehensive rodent inspection to evaluate how rats and mice are entering and where their nests are.
- Provide a detailed report of our findings and suggested exclusion repairs to be performed.
- Develop a rodent treatment plan, including the use of rodent trapping, specific to your situation.
- Strategically place traps, rodenticides, and glue traps to maximize treatment effectiveness while protecting your family and pests.
- Perform agreed upon rodent exclusion work to seal entry points and keep rats and mice from entering your home.
- Schedule regular follow-up visits as needed until we know rodents have been eliminated.
Get a Free Estimate
What Are Exclusion Services?
Exclusion services are provided by pest control professionals to prevent rodents from entering a building or structure. This typically involves sealing off access points, such as cracks and crevices around doors and windows, chimneys, attic vents, and any other areas where rodents may be able to squeeze in.
Exclusion services are the most effective way to prevent a rodent infestation from occurring or getting worse, as opposed to methods such as baiting or trapping which can only be used once an infestation has already taken hold.
Rodent exclusion benefits you by:
- Preserving your home from the incessant chewing rodents do.
- Saving you money and time on pest control.
- Safeguarding your family from diseases that rats and mice are known to transmit to humans.
- Keeping your pantry clean and free of rodent droppings.
- Helping you and your loved ones sleep without mice and rats moving in the walls at night.
Experienced Exterminators Delivering Quality Service
As a family-owned and operated rodent removal company, Woods has a goal to provide quality rodent control at a reasonable cost with outstanding customer service. To achieve this, we concentrate on clear communication and providing lasting solutions.
Contact Us To Get Started Today!
Signs of A Rodent Infestation
Because of their nocturnal nature, you often don’t know that rodents have moved in until they are well-established. The longer they are left to their own devices, the more of them there are, and the more difficult rodent removal becomes. Therefore, if you think you may have a problem, it’s important to contact the rodent control experts at Woods as soon as you notice an infestation. We offer same-day, next-day, or emergency services to get rid of rats and mice right away!
Common indications that you may have a rodent infestation include:
- Unexplained noises coming from your walls and ceiling, especially at night.
- Small droppings along walls and near the back of drawers or cabinets.
- Odd pet behavior, as if they sense something is there.
- Evidence of gnawing.
- Holes in food packaging.
Rodent-Free Home - Guaranteed
Our friendly local technicians undergo ongoing training to learn about the latest industry products and techniques, allowing us to continuously improve our rodent control methods. We offer a satisfaction guarantee as part of our recurring packages, so if you notice an issue between visits, we’ll return and make things right at no charge.
Areas We Service in Northern California
We’ve spent the better part of a century providing pest control and exclusion services to Redding and the surrounding cities. If you live in the region, it’s our pleasure to serve you.